You are more than your grades! That's why we created Boost.
Boost is an optional co-application to the Lassonde School of Engineering.
Boost gives you the chance to tell us who you really are and demonstrate to us that you possess the traits of a future Renaissance Engineer- creativity, passion, ingenuity, rational thinking and confidence.
The best part?
Where most supplemental applications act as a filter—a way of weeding you out—Boost is designed to help you upgrade your Lassonde experience.
- Explore and secure your ideal program
- Get matched with scholarships, awards, student clubs, and other opportunities
- Gain exclusive access to pre-university prep courses
- Learn more about our school
The Boost Profile
Completing your Boost Profile will help you enhance your application and launch you above the competition.
There are two parts to completing the BOOST profile:
- Choose your top three programs
- Complete a digital interview
Check our the FAQs below or visit The Boost Profile for more info.
Frequently Asked Questions about Boost
1. Do I have to complete my boost profile?
No, Boost is entirely optional. It's up to you which components of the Boost Profile you complete (if any at all).
It can be helpful to participate if your GPA is near or below cut off range to help secure an offer. We will also provide some program coaching to help you choose the Engineering program that is right for you.
2. Do I need to provide my Top 3 choices?
You can select your program as early as your first enrollment appointment or wait until you're in your second semester of your first year.
3. Do I lose points if I don't do well on the Digital Interview?
No, Boost is built to HELP passionate and determined future engineers earn an offer from Lassonde. You can only GAIN points from Boost!
4. My GPA is awesome. Do I need to do Boost?
That's entirely up to you! The Digital Interview is as much an opportunity for you to find out more about us as it is a chance for us to learn more about you. You'll learn more about the culture and community of Lassonde to help you decide if it's the right fit for you.
5. When can I start working on my Boost profile?
Boost will be available early February. All applicants will receive further instructions from us at that time.
6. How much time do I have?
Your deadline will depend on when we receive your application and will be indicated in the instructions you will receive.
7. If I applied to more than one program, do I have to do more than one Digital Interview?
No! If you are applying to more than one program you only have to do one Digital Interview.