Where to Apply

Last Updated : Jan 05, 2017
You can apply to the Lassonde School of Engineering through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) website or you may use York University's online application. 

Use the OUAC application if you are: 
  • Current Ontario high school student, or 
  • Currently reside in Canada and not currently in an Ontario high school day program, or
  • Canadian citizen/permanent resident residing elsewhere and not attending an Ontario high school, or
  • International applicant (not a Canadian citizen/PR, not residing in Canada and not in Ontario high school)

Use York University's online application if you are: 
  • Previous York student, or 
  • Mature or university/college transfer applicant and you're only applying to York. 

Still Have Questions?

seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found